Международная компания Silvaco, занимающая разработкой программного обеспечения, приглашает физтехов на стажировку позицию Junior Software Engineer. Работа в Москве, зарплата на период стажировки в зависимости от результатов собеседования от 500 до 1500 долларов США. Далее приводим описание вакансии на английском.
For more than 35 years, Silvaco, Inc. has remained a privately held global company with a leading position among providers of EDA software tools for process and device development, analog/mixed-signal applications, power IC, and memory design. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
Position Description and Responsibilities
Silvaco is looking for a Junior Software Engineer (Intern) to join our Simulation and Foundation IP group in Moscow, Russia. The successful candidate will be joining our Spice Simulation team, interacting with a global group of highly skilled professionals. He will be responsible for the circuit simulator code design and development, testing and optimization.
- University degree or a student in the field of Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Basic understanding of electronic circuit simulation mathematics and semiconductor devices physics
- Proficiency in C and C++ languages, algorithms and data structures
- Reading and writing technical documents in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Numerical solvers for circuit simulation or general numerical simulation algorithms (linear algebra, computational electromagnetics, parallel algorithms)
- Understanding of EDA tools, IC design and verification practices
- Parallel programming – POSIX threads, OpenMP, MPI etc.
- Multiplatform coding (Linux and Windows)
- Hardware description languages, such as Verilog, SystemVerilog and VHDL
- Standard compact models such as MOS, Bipolar, TFT
- Passive models such as transmission lines, S-parameters, non-linear resistor and capacitors, diodes
- Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
If you would like to join Silvaco team, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org